Compass Box Coffee Co
Ain't no coffee like a Compass Box coffee
This is a recipe for the enthusiast coffee maker and it does require a degree of specialist equipment. If you have this equipment - congratulations, you are quite the intrepid coffee maker! If not, find an excuse to visit us and perhaps we can slip you a few magic beans.
'Mind yer Heid' coffee blend
- Take 300g Honduras Altos de Erapuca green coffee beans
- Cover completely with a mixture of three parts Great King Street Glasgow Blend to one part Portuguese mead
- Rest overnight in liquid goodness (we waited 27 hours)
- Fan dry beans
- Roast to medium/heavy level in home coffee roaster
- Leave beans for 6 hours to air
- Bag in airtight packaging
- Rest overnight prior to grinding
- Grind and make your coffee as usual (we favour a v60 coffee maker)
- Share & Enjoy!
The combination of a medium-heavy roast bean, rich with smokey, peaty, sherry wine notes and the sweetness of Portuguese mead is guaranteed to kick-start any day. In our opinion, a mandatory for enhancing productivity in any workplace!