Pitt’s No. 1 Peat Monster Summer Cup
The Pitt’s No.1 Peat Monster Cup is a twist on the classic Pimm’s cocktail, created by Pitt Cue Co. founder Jamie Berger and designed to do what Compass Box always aims for – make the world of Scotch whisky a more interesting place. Scroll down to watch how to create this at home.
- 7 and ¾ fl oz The Peat Monster
- 7 and ¾ fl oz triple sec – suggest Cointreau
- 7 and ¾ fl oz red vermouth – suggest Antica Formula
- 1 tsp Angostura Bitters
- 230ml The Peat Monster
- 230ml triple sec – suggest Cointreau
- 230ml red vermouth – suggest Antica Formula
- 5ml Angostura Bitters
Combine all the spirits and leave in a bottle to settle for at least 24 hours.
Mix a ratio of 1 part Summer Cup to 2-2.5 parts ginger beer – suggest Fever-Tree naturally light.
Build in a jug or glass filled with fresh, clean ice.
Garnish with multiple citrus wedges and mint sprigs… no need for cucumber in this puppy!